Boy, when I take a break, I take a break! Wow. I’ve been honoring my burn-out and going within and it has been one of the most fabulous times of my life. In January 2015 I made a commitment that I was going to focus on a life of Effortless Ease, huh? What does that mean? It means that I check in constantly with my body and mind to see if I’m efforting in any way or if I’m having resistance. If I was, or am, because this is a constant process, I simply adjusts my thoughts. Sounds simple enough, right? Yet the journey was filled with unknown surprises and marvelous miracles.
I am grateful! Really, really grateful!
Therefore, today, I offer you the assessment (see below) that I and my clients, who are among the most fearless warriors for inner-peace that I know, use to keep us focused, to correct our errors in thinking and to ensure our evolution.
If you decide you could use some help and support in any of these areas, let me know. I have space for one, possibly two, more fearless warriors for inner-peace in my schedule.
In joy, Tracy
Loving Awareness Assessment
© Tracy L. Becker, 2016
Read each statement below and score yourself, honestly, on a scale of 0-10. Zero = I never do this; 10 = I always do this. Any score that is above 5, celebrate yourself and keep it up! Yea, you! Any score that is 5 or less create a plan to change or improve upon it.
1. __________ I practice at least 15 – 30 minutes daily one of the following: mindfulness meditation, mantra meditation, listen to solfeggio tones, do A Course in Miracles Workbook Lessons, or any other daily spiritual practice.
2. __________I practice daily creating, refining and keeping healthy boundaries that help me stay in a state of self-responsibility.
3. __________I practice daily self-care, self-soothing and self-loving behaviors. Examples may be eating healthy balanced meals; having proper sleep hygiene; accessing my own style of creativity; taking mental and physical breaks throughout the day to keep stress and anxiety at bay; eliminate or at least minimize, for the time being, addictive behaviors; do things that bring true happiness, healing and joy; doing some type of physical exercise; researching and adding multi-disciplinary forms of healing that resonate with my own personal Truth.
4. ___________When I can choose, I consciously choose the people that I surround myself with, talk to, interact with that lift me up and help keep me positive.
5. ___________I have a group or activity where I learn positive things and/or share and learn from other likeminded people on a regular basis.
6. ___________I am increasingly able to manage my thoughts and begin to shift the negative ones at a more rapid pace than before.
7. ___________I am able to identify my limiting emotional state of being and track it back to a limiting and untrue belief system on a daily basis.
8. ___________Daily, I am using prayer, my Higher-Self, God, Creator, Buddha, Source to call on for guidance, assistance and redirection of thoughts and behaviors that no longer serve me.
9. ___________Daily, I practice forgiveness toward myself and others.
10. ___________Daily, I experience a Divine connection that feels like peace or joy.
#lovingawareness #assessyourself #effortlessease #selfdevelopment #livinglifetoitsfullest #honoringyourself #takeabreak #peacetoall #lovetoall #spiritualdevelopment #expandyourmind